Monday, May 21, 2012

The Dentist

I don't know how to start this but I guess I'll start from the root of the problem. (Pun intended.)

I hate going to the dentist. Who doesn't? I mean do you like some old dude putting his hands in your mouth? How about his tools that he says they're clean? No one likes that. I bet dentists don't even like going to the dentist.

Every time I go, my dentist, lets call him Dr. Dentist, (oh the irony), he finds something wrong.

Me: I brush, I floss. What's wrong Dr. Dentist?

Dr. Dentist: You don't floss or brush enough.

Me: Oh, 2 to 3 times a day isn't enough?

Dr. Dentist: No. It's enough but you don't go to church.

Me: FFS.......

He only tells me those things because he is this super Catholic  Flanders-like man and he found out I stopped going to church. He now tells me to pray plaque away....

What an asshole.

I need a new dentist...

Btw, I wrote this entire post in the office with my smart phone.

Watch out, we got a badass over here.


7 comments:

  1. Ok, looking at the notice, it looks like your dentist office is in air, American Airlines? Why shouldnt you use mobile phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like going to the dentist either. Everytime they got something to say about my oral hygiene. But I floss, I use listerine, I brush three times a day. I take good care of my personal hygiene (see my blog), but these dentist always got something to whine about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gawd I hate going to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    cosmetic dentist new york

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile