Sunday, August 21, 2011

It has been awhile...

SO time to make a short update!!!

During last week, I was on the set of 'Rock of Ages' four more days!!! This time I am actually featured and you WILL see a great shot of me in front of the camera, holding a beer in one hand and a lighter in the other singing to Journeys, "Don't Stop Believing". You will also see me in the background of several other scenes, so keep your eyes peeled for next year when it comes out! Best part out of that was I met some interesting people which I can now call my RoA Buddies.


Also I bring you this comic strip my friend made of us when we were hanging out when he visited from New York:

I'm obviously the guy on the right (long hair and goatee)




This is his Deviant Art :http://twilighttrooper.deviantart.com/

So check that out!!

19 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA And I just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes 30 seconds ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    That comic is awesome. And you look adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Its been a while, I'll look out for you on RoA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to have you back!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice comic strip :)He reminds me a bit of a character from Dragonball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, good one.
    And of course, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it has been awhile since you posted. But when you are on your road to becoming a star, you don't have time to blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! and lol I JUST saw rise of the planet of the apes a couple of days ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the comic.
    Nice to catch up with you with updates after a break.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious comic, looking at your friend's DA right meow, his Bahamut is amazing! Also welcome back, I'll be watching :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post love the comic. Im following follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To taste the fruit of yon celestal tree.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile