Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tongue and the Taco

Yesterday, during my break at work, I went to Taco Bell to get the usual: two 7 layer burritos, but this time with one of them having the Lava Sauce. "Gotta have that sauce 'cause I'm the sauce boss!"



Well anyway this 'thing' to your right is the 7-layer burrito. It actually really good. The 7-layers are tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, rice, beans, sour cream and guacamole. But with that Lava Sauce, it becomes a deliciously, spicy 8-layer burrito!





This thing to the left is the Lava Sauce. Now this sauce is exclusive to the Volcano Taco and the Volcano burrito, but I hustled a 'lil bit with the employees there to get that sauce in the 7-layer.




So I choose to eat the Lava 7-layer first, so I have the regular one to cool me down. I didn't think it was going to be extremely hot, so I took a bite and I burnt the tip of my tongue! At first it wasn't that bad but then the Lava Sauce kicked in and then it really took affect!

Anyway, after a couple of hours, I noticed I couldn't taste with the tip of my tongue. I'm guessing the little hairs that are on the tongue, also called taste buds, got burnt and now I have to wait for them to grow or heal so I can taste again. Probably takes a couple of days, so it's not that bad.


Now I'll just leave you with this video of a dog eating a burrito in 1 second, Enjoy!

41 comments:

  1. now that you mention it I am kinda hungry. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't do taco bell, i've had a few bad experiences :(

    that's going to hurt coming out, bubba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubba likes his taco bell.

    I want a burrito. It's 1:28 AM. F***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a very unassuming-looking sauce for how hot it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog is awesome, now I want Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm tasty, that dog's a bloody pig!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like my dog, tastes nothing on the way down but the shits in the garden are awesome and when he farts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you see the hand of the owner? looks like he/she has eaten too many burritos.

    You can visit my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like taco also! i want some :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good read, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love spicy stuff ill have to try the lava sauce. that dog swallowed that whole!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHO CARES ABOUT THE DOG?

    Someone make ME a burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  13. taste buds are not hairs, by the way, they're a special type of sensory cell. also, capsaicin affects the nerves, not the taste buds themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "taco" reminds me south park + Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank crunchy the tongue is the fastest healing organ in your body eh?...I can't eat any spicy stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want a burrito...

    And yeah, that lava sauce is killer. If they had packets of it, I'd be one happy pappy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can only imagine his bathroom break.

    ReplyDelete
  18. why why why do people insist on feeding their animal table food? that is one of my major "pet" peeves. taco bell, we used to call it toxic hell as kids. the perfect late night snack yes, but on a lunch break from work, i would never be as daring as to consume any form of mexican food :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet that dog is going to have some nasty squirts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah I love Taco and the hotter the better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all things spicy. The Lava sauce is surprisingly hot for a generic fast food sauce (their 'Fire' sauce in the packet is a joke).

    To Bubba's owner; have fun steam cleaning the carpet when the big mongrel shits himself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't know the lava sauce was that hot. And that dog is awesome with that burrito. haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd stick my tongue up that taco

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL that dog just ate the burrito in one gulp!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dude is that sauce really that powerful?? losing your sense of Taste like that?? its like something out of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I went to Taco Bell last night and had the fully loaded nachos. om nom nom nom

    and lold at the vid

    ReplyDelete
  27. So, that's why it's called Lava Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  28. Im sorry for your Tongue dude!
    that was hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is awesome! Can't wait for more posts

    ReplyDelete
  30. im jealous, no taco bells around my area

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is good to know! Next time my husband is an ass I will have to make a run to Taco Bell around the corner, and get some of that lava sauce to jack him off with.

    Taco bell is the best!I don't care if it is fake mexican food. That shit is great!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile