Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So this is what went down.... Part 3

The first two parts, if you missed them!
Part 1
Part 2


In this part, I will talk about the main cast that was on set during the shooting of the scenes I was in. I couldn't go running up to them for a photo or anything because they are 'in the zone' meaning they are in character and as an actor I totally understand that.





First up was the main actor of the show, Matt Passmore.

He plays Detective Jim Longsworth.



He is a detective from Chicago that leaves because I guess he supposedly banged his bosses wife. He came to Florida because he thought it was going to be more relaxing but it turns out there are more murders here!






Second up is the supporting actor, Carlos Gomez.

He plays Dr. Carlos Sanchez.


He is Longworth's friend and colleague, a forensic pathologist who works the crime lab, supervisingtoxicology screens and autopsies.



At first when I saw him I said to myself, "He looks familiar."

Guess what? I had met him before LMAO!!!


This was the same day I had met Christopher Mintz-Plasse(McLovin) and Aaron Johnson!


As far for the other actors on the set, they seem so familiar but I couldn't find them on them on the IMDB page, so I have to wait for the episode to air on TV so I can look them up on the credits. It was this old guy with a mustache who played a reverend and this girl who spoke in tongues while inside the church.

I'll remind you on my blog the day before the episode airs to set your channels to A&E at 10 pm Eastern Time. If you miss it, I'll also try and post the part I was in on my blog. But remember, if you do watch it, try to find me!!

33 comments:

  1. You've always said that if you kick enough rocks things will open up for you. Great foresight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on your way! Who knows what you'll be in next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have cable tv so putting it on your blog will be a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pha, he still uses Photobucket (use img.ur, it wins ;D)
    (your first image is broken, that's why)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could turn out to be a nice line of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe i should start writing about you! a new celebrity was born

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, nice experience...remember us when you are rich and famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooahh , you're doing really well for youself :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wheres that smile?! Your standing with a famous guy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice u meet alot of famous people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Americsn televion shows are something else, though as a Brit ex-pat you must miss your dose of EASTENDERS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soon people will be asking for pictures with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If this doesn't make you big, remember what you said about the condom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's so cool..You're going to be on TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Must have been crazy deja-vu meeting Mr. Carlos twice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's great looking forward to seeing the show.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should remind us when the season starts. Unless it already did, then you should tell us what day it is. I'd enjoy watching the ep better if I can feel the back story to it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're the most famous person I follow now lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah man, my babies will have to learn to use the toilet immediately

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your shirt in last pic. ill be sure to watch

    ReplyDelete
  21. I started watching the glades recently myself, it's actualy pretty watchable.

    Nice blog, the design is nice. Followed.

    Keep up the hard work!

    Take a look at my blogs sometime if you get the chance:
    http://serenityindex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have tried to watch the glades... just does not work for me. kinda sad. It's a good show... just does not spin my pin wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  23. much congrats, rock kicker blogger guy. this is so freakin' awesome. promise to try to capture it for us and upload to youtube or something for idiots like me who don't watch much tv :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. I never saw this series... :(
    but I must get it!
    :) how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's pretty cool. The series is ok.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile