Monday, June 13, 2011

So this is what went down.... Part 2

Part 1

Well afterwards, they began picking people to film the scenes. At first I didn't get picked. But then they got everyone else to go to the set and they put everyone in specific places. I am on a bench behind the main actors. 

I basically had to pretend to be talking with someone about The Bible. We really couldn't speak loud but he was pointing at words in the Bible and pointed specifically at the word 'Hebrews' and said "I hate them." 

Anyway, the scene afterwards is the best one! We are inside the church and I am in the first row where all the action is happening! I'm not gonna spoil what happens but it gets crazy in there!

When it does air, and if you see me, take a pic and link it! (I'll be wearing khakis and a blue plaid shirt, My hair is long and I have a goatee, I actually stand out from everyone else!)

I'll try to put the clip on here when it airs July 24, 2011 (that's an estimate)

Channel is A & E and it is Season 2 Episode 8

Part 3 coming up? You betcha!

34 comments:

  1. Haha sounded like lots of fun :D. I can't wait to see you in silver screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, church fights are always a good way to break into acting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Cant wait to see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome!!! i will dvr it for sure and look for you. congrats on the part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha damn that sounds pretty awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is awesome! I don't really watch TV, but if you post a reminder when this is on I'll definitely try to catch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, exciting! Don't think the series airs here in the Netherlands, so I'll have to wait 'till July =/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like i should check it out

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not going to air in my country, so please chuck it on the blog. Looking forward to seeing you in action.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool, looking forward to the action.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks pretty cool! I will have to give it a watch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LINK IT.

    Since I live in China, I doubt I'll be able to find it anywhere.

    AGAIN, LINK IT.

    Sounds cool.

    And you have a goatee?

    WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool... looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hebrews... I hate them. <.< Anti semite blog!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to search for you when the episode come out!

    So what show will you be in next do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool! Too bad it was a non-voice appearance. I hear the utterance of one word dramatically increases your payscale...

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's awesome! i'll be keeping an out out for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha that's awesome man! I'll deff try to catch that episode of the show and spot you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's awesome. I like that channel.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did you meet any of the stars?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like something else. All the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha, thats so awesome! love to be part of a tv show or film!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've always wanted to be an extra on a show. Even if it's just as a dead body hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. cool. hopefully your scene makes it

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile