Monday, June 20, 2011

Ryan Dunn of Jackass dead?

This is a very sad event that occurred today June 11th 2011 at approximately 3 AM in Pennsylvania.


Ryan Dunn was driving his Porsche and crashed into the woods and the car instantly caught on flames.


They identified his body by his signature beard and hair and tattoos. The other body in the car still has not been identified.


 He was only 34 years old and that is extremely young! It really sucks he had to go this way and when I heard about it, at first I thought it was fake because of his latest (last) movie to come out called 'Living Will', in which his character dies of constipation and then comes back as a ghost. This could have been a prank also, but I don't think the Jackass crew would pull something as twisted as this.


The most famous thing he was known for, or I think he was known for was that in the Movie 'Jackass', he put a toy car into a condom, lubed it up and shoved it up his ass and went to a doctor to get X-rays.



R.I.P. Ryan Dunn, many people will shoved toy cars in their asses in your memory...


Here's the movie trailer of his last movie 'Living Will':

22 comments:

  1. I've heard some stories that it was a hoax, but i'm afraid they're untrue. R.I.P. Ryann Dunn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I will lament his passing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's kinda crappy that it happened. Hadn't heard of him before, not a fan of jackass at all. But I have heard reports that he was probably drunk driving, which is kind of asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heard it this morning. horrible news - and i just recently saw jackass 3.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. His last movie was called Living Will? Nuts. Too bad, guy sure was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh*

    That car idea was the best! The first time I saw that was when I was engaged to, my husband and we were at his buddy’s house. I thought “WTF am I watching?”

    That is sad that he died. Every time I see little toy cars I will think of him. Hell if his grave plot was near my home, I would put a little toy car on it instead of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad to hear about his death...

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I wondered what was going on with him, then later on I found out the news. Sad day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard about this through Facebook a few minutes ago. I wasn't sure if it was real but I'm getting all kinda of feed on it now. Poor guy.
    At LEAST he didn't die from something on Jackass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a sad story, as tought as the big car took revenge for the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I was actually pretty saddened by this as well. He always seemed like the nicest guy in the Jackass crew to me for some reason. And I loved the indy movies he made with Bam Margera, Haggard and Ming Hags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No question mark required - he's definitely dead.

    RIP

    ReplyDelete
  13. RIP.

    Such a talent.

    ....Actually, I have no idea who he is, but dying by fire is always nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the few I actually liked on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cant believe it! Although he did post a picture of himself drinking a few hours before :(

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile