Friday, June 3, 2011

The Real Ringo Starr (A New Beatles Conspiracy Theory)

That's him there with his daughter!
I was looking at the news when I came across this title: 'The Real Ringo Starr'. So I read about it and it turns out that on the show 'So You Think You Can Dance', there is a contestant whose name is Brittany Starr and she claimed to be the daughter of the 'Real Ringo Starr' and swore that the Ringo you see on TV is a fake Ringo...... and that her dad is the real Ringo.

Huh? What? Guess it was time for another Beatles Conspiracy..... Remember Paul is Dead....

She also says she is the twin of Lady Gaga.... But thats another story....seriously.....

Drugs are bad, remember that or you will end up like the REAL fake Ringo.

I really hope you can see this video in your country, if not, the internet has failed you and it hates your country because it is not on youtube....sorry!



What the fuck is up with people nowadays! next thing you know people will think I'm the real Johnny Depp!


+1 this if you can =D

36 comments:

  1. If that's the real Ringo Starr, then I am the real Batman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is someone that think you're johnny depp already! jajajajajaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA That last pic is EPIC man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all the influential people one could pretend to be, why Ringo Starr? He wasn't exactly the best Beatle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. /HAH/

    that's pretty much all i have to say about that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, he sure looks like years of abuse... Why not?! Ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some famous parents too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. And he still goes around dressing like that? What?

    ReplyDelete
  9. She must be Lady Gaga's twin, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... I really hate these people. I actually feel bad for this woman, she probably has some serious problems and, unfortunately, she is broadcasting them to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of all the Beatles, why pick to be Ringo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was she able to dance good at least? I was looking forward to seeing her dance.

    picklesinmyass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay I went and looked this crazy bitch up on YouTube Here is the link

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHT3moMvC4s

    I had the opportunity to watch her dance. It was well worth my time! My favorite part about it though is when she told the lady “Well, I am a lesbian.” You have to watch that part. It was funny!

    Damn, thanks for the laughs Kicking Rocks. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For the I don't give 4 fucks picture, you should find a way to reference the 4th movie with it, like in the first shot of jack sparrow, where he's in disguise in the 4th movie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with Banacek. Why pick Ringo? Ringo doesn't even want to be Ringo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did a lil looksie around the internet.
    This chick is legit.
    Everything checks out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My country is hated :( Youtube, show me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a crazy thought. What I'd pay to be at their family dinner table one night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's my hometown kook : http://www.ausgang.com/collect/notes/ringo.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. There was also a 5th Beatle named Albert Goldman who played the saxaphone and was pushed out of the band by Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha fuck me xD im paul mccartney, the real one!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile