Saturday, June 4, 2011

People that just stand in my way....

...SHOULD BE PUT DOWN! Seriously.

I usually walk to work and sometimes I don't want to be late, so I run instead. So I'm running and I got 3 minutes to get there on time and some people, in front of me see me running in their direction and just stand and look at me. They don't even move out of the way.

This is where I think it's a good idea to do something like this:

What the hell do they think? "Hey look guy running, lets watch!"

NOOO!! Get the FUCK outta my way you stupid fat FUCKS!




You know I figured out who these people are. They have tried to stop me before and talk to me on several occasions. I'll make another post on that soon.

But lets see if you can guess who they are!

^^
(HINT) They love wasting their time in public places passing the word around in a pamphlet.

Seriously if you don't figure this out...... I made it quite obvious!

Ok, let me pull off a Shutterbug's Thingamajig here just in case:

:
GOOD LUCK and have a great Saturday!

30 comments:

  1. I know this one, Jehovah Witness!!! Do I win a prize ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH! I think I know this one! It looks like a wristwatch :D

    xD Love the thingamajig thing, made me lol. Congratulations, you made me laugh. That's special all on its own. But yes, that''d be annoying. Pretend they're rocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i would love to see this on a public street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to be able to push people out of your way, come to China.

    I used to apologize if I accidentally bumped into people when I'm in a hurry, but after three years...I don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe it's always like that if you are in hurry... i am usualy with my car and always a truck or a tractor is on the way.. not to mention amount of red lights.... ALWAYSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know exactly what you mean; i cant stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nah looks too dressy for the Jehovahs lot it has to be the Mormons lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell watching this on public streets would be crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, THOSE people, yes, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dislike people who walk slow. fuckem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe you should drive to work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang! That guy got knocked out cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Walking fast is for people who are busy.
    Thats why most Americans (including myself) walk slow as hell! lol

    Funny post, keep it up, man!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a great post ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol! Gtfo the way Stupid fat fucks, and people wearing pink thongs hahhah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes they are very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1) I hate those people.
    3) Awesome .gif
    4) Following c:

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL! Thanks for the mention! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. See, this is why I get excited every time I click on your blog. You have the best shit! When I am out at the park exercising on the track, people just stand there and look at me too. It is amazing! It is like they have never seen anyone work out before.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile