Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jackass 3.5 Review

In memory of Ryan Dunn, I decided to watch 'Jackass 3.5', it was the only one I had not seen yet.

I actually liked this movie more than 'Jackass 3D'. It had so many stunts that where not shown before and they were really extreme.

One stunt featured Steve-O getting his ass bitten by an alligator snapping turtle! It left a nice bruise!
Ouch!

There was also more of Ryan Dunn in this one. It featured him with his best friend, Bam Margera, pranking the unprankable, Johnny Knoxville. This one actually took the show because it was just too disgusting and too funny!

Johnny Knoxville usually put on a prescribed lotion on his face and Ryan and Bam got a hold of it and put horse semen in it. Knoxville was then seen putting it on and saying, "This is more stringier than usual." LMAO!!

They got him good!

I must say this movie was one of the best Jackass movies, right next to 'Jackass Number 2' which has to be the best one of all! But then also I really liked the first one, so they are all good!

The chances of them getting back together and making another film doesn't look that good now because they have just lost one of their brothers. Maybe they will do a tribute show for Ryan Dunn by having them perform stunts that Ryan Dunn had performed before in his honor.

So if you watch this, remember it as the last time the whole gang was together....

24 comments:

  1. Duck Hunting was one of my favorites but the car up in the ass is the one that made him a legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched 3D and the crew just didn't seem as close as they once did. I thought it was still pretty funny, though. Dunn was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i waited for ages for that movie and haven't watched it yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to view this new one, gotta check it out soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still to this day I dont understand that show/movie. but it is sad to see the guy pass .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll make sure to check it out. Will miss Dunn though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. grat post, i like the movie:)), i think it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw jackass 3d but never saw Jackass 3.5, but I have to check it out now in the honor of Ryan Dunn. May he R.I.P!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll check 3.5
    But I remeber 2.5 was not good at all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. didn't see this one yet..
    this is all so sad... :[

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only really seen the CKY videos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw jack ass 3d in theatres awhile ago, loved it. I'm sad there probably wont be a 4th movie. This really sucks. I was hoping for awhile that it was a hoax, but unfortunately his death is very real.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the Jackass movies.. so sad about Ryan, he was one of my favs! had his own TV show too.. for pranking

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was pretty sure steve-o would be the first to go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. its quite the shit show eh lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. i haven't seen this, i might now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always imagined they would each die from a stunt, not an accident

    ReplyDelete
  18. :/

    I guess I'll watch it now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeah, I was blah about Jackass 3D....but if you say this one is better. I agree, Number 2 was the best Jackass thing ever. R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile