I've been waiting for this game since I finished the last one, Hitman: Blood Money. I have every game and they are all very good, but each time a new one comes out, they make it so much better. They improve many things and add new features as well. My favorite feature from the recent one had to be pushing people off ledges to make it look like an accident.
Some of the new features in the game will be:
- Being to hide in the shadows from your enemies. This means no more running and hiding in the closet!
- This time there will be dynamic music, hopefully by Jesper Kyd. Dynamic meaning that the music changes as you progress through the game, much like how they did in Red Dead Redemption.
- There will be more environmental objects to use to kill your enemies with.
- Detailed graphics, better lighting and fluid transitions. (The graphics have improved DRASTICALLY)
- Full body Avatar style CGI
- Last but not least, Instinct mode, which is something similar to detective mode in the game Batman Arkham Asylum, which makes important things on the mission glow, such as an electrical wire you can use to , lets say, choke and enemy and X ray vision!
Take a look at these screenshots! (click on them so you can see the detail!)
|Obviously, Agent 47 can use human shields once again!|
|Looks like Agent 47 is choking down this guard!|
|Agent 47 is a wanted man after what happened in the last game.|
|This looks like a first in the series, using items other than the piano wire to choke enemies!|
|Looks like melee combat makes a return and he looks like he has skill!|
And of course, if YouTube loves you, here's the trailer! (hopefully it doesn't get taken down!)
Let me know what you think about this game and if you are a fan of the other games in the Hitman series.
Also what other games are you looking forward to seeing at E3?