Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunshine Award


Jamiesaur from ramblings of a bibliophile gave me the Sunshine Award! Thanks a lot Jamiesaur!!



The rules for this award are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell us some things about yourself.
  3. Nominate 10 bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.


Some things about myself:
-I am a Theater major with an AA degree in Drama/Drama Education from Miami Dade College.
-I work at a baby store as a doorman.
-I have been taking a picture of myself everyday since December 2007. (I have not aged a bit since) 17-21
-I hope to be in movies and TV shows one day.

10 blogs I nominate:



27 comments:

  1. i knew it! i could tell you were an aspiring actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you look the same. that or it was the haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and your top 10 list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet, theyre all good blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A doorman at a baby store? Do you have to throw out the rowdy ones?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lost.in.Idaho: Too bad I could only put 10, I had so much more to put in there!!!

    @ThirteenCats: I can't throw anyone out, lol... not even the rowdy ones....

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! keep up. I wish you the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the award! And you seem like you could end up on TV, so go for it. Now I need to think of 10 victims...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eek. 10? TEN? We'll see. It becomes harder as you know, most the blogs I know have gotten the award..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw thats so nice of you. You've made my heart swell lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for everything broseph! I didn't put the same people on your list because I wanted to share other blogger's blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for nominating me bro! Really means a lot that you enjoy my blog enough to nominate me! Now I am going to nominate you again! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats and i follow all those blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blogging work! Keep up the good work you make really good posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for nominating man!

    i will be making a blog post about this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm also confused by the baby store doorman thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 10 nominations are very good, congratulations to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these awards are popping up everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd totally wear one as a fashion statement :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks dude for sharing the honor!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile