Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I want to keep todays early post simple by wishing all my followers a Happy Rocking Mothers Day!

Take care of your moms, remember you only got one!
(Unless you have lesbian moms, then you have two!)

So today, if you live with your mom or close to her, you should take her out to eat and spend some time with her. If you live far away from her, give her a call. Even if you don't even celebrate mothers day today in your country, they will still appreciate the nice things! And if your mom isn't around anymore, remember all the good times you had with her, and all the nice things she was able to give to you when she was around.


Have a great Sunday and....

19 comments:

  1. that's sweet of you.
    in portugal it is celebrated in the first sunday of may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mothers day to all the moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mothers day to all the moms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too expensive having lesbian moms lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post (:
    My mom is working today, so i'm giving her a surprise visit and some goodies.

    Oh and you won an award from me. (:
    click the link for details: http://jamiethebibliophile.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be spending time with mom today. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going out to eat is always nice! Go moms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that you were British Mr. Rocks. Mother's Day was back in March mate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you a splendid mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ate a wonderful dinner with my mother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got my mom a carrot cake

    AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. my mum is in germany i can't see her on mothers day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I talked to my Mom for almost 1/2 hour on the phone. I wish I could have seen her.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile