Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dreams and Their Inconveniences

A major inconvenience with my dreams has to be that they are way too real. Sometimes I think my dreams are real life and when I wake up, I'm like FUCK!

It pisses me off that in my dream I have this cool gadget or sword or money or something and I plan to do something with it and when I wake up, it's gone! I never got a chance to use it at all!

The other night, I believe I had Excalibur, or something similar. All I got to do with it was swing it around and put it back in its sleeve. I didn't get to decapitate anything or swing it at a tree at least..... because I awoke to take a piss.

Now the most realistic dream I've ever had has got to be the one well I fell off a building because the sense of falling felt realistic, like going down really fast on a roller coaster and when I hit the floor, I awoke because I had fallen from my bed.

I must say that dream was awesome though. That feeling of adrenaline running down your veins feels really good, even if I was just dreaming.

The second most realistic dream I've had has to be the bathroom one. I actually dreamed that I went to the bathroom and it felt so real that in my dream I went back to bed after going. I then wake up having to go super badly that if I wouldn't have woken up in time, I would have pissed myself. LOL

I'm beginning to think I drink too much water....

1)Have you ever had these realistic dreams?
2)Have they bothered you like they have bothered me?

Don't forget to vote on my new poll!
(I put it up again with more answers, so vote again!)

37 comments:

  1. i have realistic dreams sometimes.. when i wakeup it looks so real but yet again it was just a dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too good with heights but my dreams lately are standing at the edge of deep chasms and I keep throwing myself off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, I have dreams like this on a nightly basis.
    This may sound disgusting, but one time I had a dream that I was spitting into my sink - when I woke up I had actually spat on to my bed. EW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have had some fun ones. The last vivid dream I remember was just after watching 'How to Train Your Dragon' with my girlfriend last week. I was some sort of dragon lord or something, it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't dream much, but when I do it's usually a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The worse is when you wake up in your bed and realize everything !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i have dreams that piss me off when i wake up because they were not real.. usually about my job...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually havent dreamed in forever...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when you have an AMAZING dream, and then you wake up and just... fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hate it when my dreams are better than reality, but at least now my reality is better than my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Excalibur dream is an easy one for a Freudian psychoanalyst.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate it when you have a vividly realistic dream of something you desperately want and can never have, and your first 10 minutes of waking up are a mix of crying uncontrollably and screaming every profanity that rolls off your tongue.

    Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They suck! I get them and I go on with my day, thinking they were real. So no, I don't have that tropical bubble gum in my pocket, no, there's no fresh $50 bill in my wallet, and no, I didn't cut my hair, so I look like some type of hobo.

    It's bs.

    Also, voted a while ago

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always dream my teeth are falling out. Feels real every fucking time and then I wake up and I have to check if they're still there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't often remember my dreams, kind of lucky really after reading the comments here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I only have realistic dreams. I hardly have those really crazy dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reality is a dream too, you just got to make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. unfortunatly I bearly have any dreams and when I do, I quickly forget them :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. does water makes you do so? hahaha I don't think btw love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love dreaming, I'm going to try learning lucid dreaming just so that I'll learn to remember my draems.

    Also, yes. I've had really realistic dreams, and yes, I hated my life after waking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't really remember my dreams. If I ever do recall my dreams they have to be pretty gnarly.
    The last dream I had I blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can lucid dream sometimes, It's pretty realistic, pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love lots of dreams lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i have many realistic dreams, that's why i don't realize it's a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love dreams, i want to get those dreams where you control what goes on !

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have been having lucid dreams since I can remember. I can control my dreams and they are really realistic. It is becoming harder and harder for me to realize it is a dreams as my mind figured out the tricks. For example, now light switches in my dreams actually work because I switch them on whilst expecting a light to come one -- so it does.

    Cool blog. :) Following.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh god, I hate those running water dreams. I wake up and would IMMEDIATELY have to run to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I forget almos all my dreams and the ones I remember I sure they were dreams, unless dragons really exists.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i never remember dreams unless they wake me

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am jelious I never remember my dreams either

    ReplyDelete
  31. I only have one dream - to achieve my many dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yeah, a bad dream can mess up an entire day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow I know what you mean..the other night I had a dream I got beaten up by a big dude...thank god it was just a dream

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile