Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can you guess who? 5/2 *Revealed*

It was Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Aaron Johnson from the movie 'Kick-Ass'! Christopher Mintz-Plasse is known by everyone as Mclovin, the name he got from the movie, 'Superbad'. Aaron Johnson plays a young John Lennon in the movie, 'Nowhere Boy'.

The hint I gave was: Imagine the Whispering Eye. Imagine going for Aaron Johnson's movie, 'Nowhere Boy' and the Whispering Eye going for Christopher Mintz-Plasse's movie, 'Role Models'.

They loved the shirt I was wearing!!

17 comments:

  1. Totally the most appropriate shirt ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry but i dont know those guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy on the right! He's an actor... from a movie... but I don't remember his name. He was in Superbad, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a terrible clue you git, I love McLovin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron Johnson gives me a douche vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. McLovin!!!! That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehehe you had him on your shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mclovin is my hero - I'm jelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazy, where was this? At a press/promo junket or some kind of convention?

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and these celebs... damn dude
    Also, that's pretty good casting for a young john lennon haha he looks just like him

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile