Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday!

GREEN MAN CAKE!!!
Today is my 21st Birthday and so much has happened together this week that it's just overwhelming!
- The Royal Wedding on Friday.
- I graduated on Saturday.
- The Pope was beatified on Sunday.
- Osama Bin Laden was killed early Monday morning and....
- My birthday is today!!
- I won the first Zombies Everywhere button contest, YAY!!
- Hopefully tomorrow, I am booked for that TV show I mentioned before and if I'm not, I'll keep trying!





Today is also Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Birthday and he had a little something to say on his Facebook:

24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!! Wish I was 21 again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday man! Hope you get royaly smashed tonight :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday 2 you, Happy Birthday 2 you, Happy Birthday dear Dwayne, Happy Birthday 2 you.

    Pretend like i am a realy good singer and you will hear it how good it sounds ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday man. I can still remember that far back, it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 21st birthday!!! Drink up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Have a good one!

    Don't forget, Osama is Dead :)

    That's something else to be proud of

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 21st have a good one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 21st, and I hope you get that part!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! You're happy, that's what matters :D Hope you get booked too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and the Rock was right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow dude, weekend overload for you!
    Congrats on graduating also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my head would explode if i had a birthday today

    but since yours didn't, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday to the great one.

    awesome facebook update LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday.....so many candles so little cake...just kidding!!! have a good one...oh I remember my 21st... vaguely ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. The rock is putting the people's elbow on terrorism.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on winning and happy birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. 21st birthday! Sounds like lots of celebrating to be had, have fun.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile