Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beetwin? More like FAIL! and bloggers fail too...

This was scheduled to come out Friday morning, but since Blogger was down all night and day, it didn't release. I'll come out with a blog explaining why Blogger was down in a future post. Anyway, back to this post:

So the other day I went outside to walk my dog. As I am going to the usual patches of grass my dog likes to go to, I encounter this sign on the wall next to the grass-------------------------->

As you can see, they don't know how to spell 'between' because they spelled it 'Beetwin'. This is not a win, this is a FAIL.

Anyway, who are they to tell me where my dog could shit. I mean, don't you decide which toilet you prefer to shit on? Would you rather go to a nice clean one or one that has shit all over?

Also, the people that put the sign up don't even own that patch of grass. So as you see I have a couple of options as to how to fix this little situation.... I could:


  1. Not walk my dog there.
  2. Walk my dog there anyway.


I'm going with plan 2 only because they didn't even say please and I also responded to their sign with one of my own:




Have a great Saturday!

27 comments:

  1. hahah that last picture really made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol'd at last pic. also you could say the sign didn't make sense so you ignored it because of the misspelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i usually shit in toilets rather than on them. that might be why you seem to be constantly searching for clean ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also should've corrected the spelling mistake, and made a witty comment about it >:3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your dog that one shitting on Osama?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, awesome reply. you and your dog crazy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome reply XD they got merked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they yell at you can just say you aren't walking your dog beetwin anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dunno about you, but my beets always win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. funny stories that made ​​me laugh ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't have a dog so i won't do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Good one! And you did it without any spelling mistakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, bitch!

    I like your style, man. It works. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should have wrote "all pick up his/her shit, So bitch don't worry about it"

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like a retarted 5 year old wrote that...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have also kindly reminded them how to spell between, also I got your comment...5 BBQs in 5 days was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile