Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Things I Want To Say, But Can't...


Speak No Evil

But thanks to the First Amendment, I'll write what I please.

The other day, at my job, a manager asks, "How are you?" and I respond "Good". But what I REALLY wanted to say was, "I was doing great until I saw your face you arrogant prick." Also I had my hands in my pocket and if you have been reading along, you should know what I was doing ;) If not, go ahead and click on the previous link to catch up!


TYPE A SHIT LOAD OF EVIL!!!

















21 comments:

  1. We all think it but sometime it comes out though, we know what you were doing in your pocket though:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its funny cause your boss probably doesn't even care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha only if he knew what was up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People shun their ears after asking the question "how are you?" so you can say anything you want..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get promoted soon. I like being an arrogant prick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great post! keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let those evil words fly my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I love the monkey on the typewriter, also some people just say how are you like hello, they don't expect an answer.... I sometimes slip in a "Oh great,killed my granny this morning...it was splendid!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta put that filter on so you don't get yourself in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try so hard to get along with my manager. *sigh* But I so enjoy his absence. He just took a weeklong vacation recently. God that was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. Are you talking about that pocket birdy thing you do? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's impolite to answer the question 'How are you?'. You're supposed to ask right back.

    Learned that from Stephen Fry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha this is great, keep this going

    ReplyDelete
  14. well good for you .. if he even knew that :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eh, maybe sometimes it's better to just calm down and stay employed.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile