Friday, April 8, 2011

The Room (2003)

I couldn't resist blogging about this movie. thenitefalls told me about this movie the other day and showed me clips from it. I couldn't believe this movie was actually in movie theaters! It seriously is one of those movies you must watch even though its bad, but as I've heard before, It's so bad, It's good! The acting is terrible, the sex scenes don't make any sense and they copied and pasted one of the sex scenes!! They also don't know how to show emotion correctly! Also the guy who made the movie totally DUBBED his own lines because he doesn't know English too well, instead of re-shooting the scene. Seriously what was he thinking!!



This part of the movie totally reminds me of skipping dialog in a video game, take a look:


The guy that came up with the 'fruitful' idea is called Tommy Wiseau. He produced the movie with $6 Million!!!

Trailer:

The funny thing about the trailer is, it make more sense than the movie itself!

Have you heard of this movie before? Have you seen it? What the hell did you think that guy was thinking when he made this?? 


Also, ignore his heavy European accent, he's American.....-.-

29 comments:

  1. Nice post BRO!!!

    I went here today!!

    RESPECT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubbed his own lines!?!? For serious?
    Sounds so bad that I actually want to watch it.
    Followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy was obviously on drugs or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't remember if I saw that or not definitely thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol the people who made this movie knew what they were doing. They are big time trolls lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm I will have to check this out!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    Keep on keeping on. And don't forget to come visit moby if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard about this movie on BBC America a couple of years back. They say it's the worst film ever made, though from the trailer it looks cool... in a bad way of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, never heard of it. maybe ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  9. wtf even the trailer does not make ANY sense...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was searching for something interesting to watch.. I guess i have a winner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I'm admitting: I've never heard of this movie before. Not a box office hit, is it? I might check it out later, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahah i remember this movie. I also remember never wanting to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did he win the lottery and get bored one day or was there dirt he had on a studio executive somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  14. haven't seen it but heard good things about it, I want to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems good haha, Im getting it right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is kinda watching a spanish movie with french accent and american acting, kinda multicuisine, somehow i felt he looked like Ozzy.?!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. is this one of those films that is so bad that it's actually good?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember watching this on adult swim one year and trying to figure out if it was serious or not.

    also following!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! Love it! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great movie, gonna watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I may have to watch this movie now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. man, i couldn't stand this movie. soo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post. I'll check out that guy you linked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well if I'm gonna watch a bad movie, I'd like it to be really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  25. John Travolta is a great actor.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Id rather watch BUG ten times then watch that, 6 million dollars WTF!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile