Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Roach....

..LIVES!!!!

Two days ago I decided to tap on the panel but this time I tapped it too hard and I flipped the cockroach over and it just ran back into the abyss it came from. So yeah, it lived on and it is probably plotting its revenge against me for leaving it there to die.




Other than that, I hope all of you are having a great weekend and don't work too hard.  Also, about 1 month is left until my birthday, which I'm truly not that excited about, even though I'm turning 21 and society deems it worthy of being exciting, but I don't care really. It's just another year. As long as I've got my health, family and friends, I'm happy and not to mention my 140 followers and counting...


So yeah...... would you say turning 21 or 18(in Europe) is exciting? I've felt that every year of my life has just been going faster than the one before. Days used to be longer. Anyone else have that feeling?

16 comments:

  1. Bloody hell, that thing was still alive!!
    I can't remember my 21st, it was a while ago! I do remember my 18th though, I remember, it made me feel very grown up, but that's never gonna happen, I'll be a boy for life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning 21 doesn't really mean anything here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so for bars and clubs and booze stores u already have fake id? how can u not be excited?

    ReplyDelete
  4. turning 20 was my tough birthday but all others since then has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure whats going on here...haha.

    Also, I do agree that every year of my life has been going by faster and faster. :( I'm about to turn 21 and I can't even believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That roach is probably making an army right now, you better watch out lol. I haven't become 21 yet but it's probably exciting because you're allowed to go events and venues you were not allowed to go before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That thing will probably outlive us all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man those things live through anything

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems so long ago when I was 21...

    ReplyDelete
  10. cockroachs are made of steal! they survive days in the most hostil environments.

    In portugal, turning 18 is more significant.

    time is a sick bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 21 is just legal drinking age, though, isn't it? I mean pretty much everything else is already legal once you're that age - driving, working, having sex, fighting in wars. Here it's legal when you're 18, but yeah - by that age most people have already cashed their pay cheques and driven themselves to a bar a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Make sure to keep one eye open while sleeping, thats when roaches strike
    love the blog, followed and supported.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile