Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I got a huge.....

..Test today so, this will be a quick one, just kidding this is pretty long LOL! But it's a quite interesting thing I want to share with all of you.

I remember seeing this on television a long time ago. It was this documentary about a boy who had memories of a previous life.This documentary follows the story of Camereon, a 4 year old boy that seems to have memories from a previous life. 


Cameron Macaulay was a typical six-year-old, always talking about his mum and family. He liked to draw pictures of his home too - a long single-story, white house standing in a bay. 
But it sent shivers down his mother's spine, because Cameron said it was somewhere they had never been, 160 miles away from where they lived. And he said the mother he was talking about was his "old mum."
Convinced he had lived a previous life Cameron worried his former family would be missing him. The Glasgow lad said they were on the Isle Of Barra. 


Mum Norma, 42, said: Ever since Cameron could speak he's come up with tales of a childhood on Barra.
He spoke about his former parents, how his dad died, and his brothers and sisters. 



I remember when I watched this, I was younger, it was quite shocking. I never thought about dying and living again afterwards as a different person. But if this is true, It would be pretty cool. 


Re spawning in real life.....






This is the documentary in 5 parts if you want to watch it yourself:















39 comments:

  1. I read a similar story about a kid you knew all the details of how to fly a spitfire - it makes you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I love the blog style!

    $upporting BRO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should write a movie about this kid it would be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just creepy. In a fascinating sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait we have to do this all again? awh man!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool story, I wonder if it's just the product of a creative kid paired with gullible parents though. Good luck on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doubtful, children have a tendency to create memories from nothing and then believe that they actually happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember a previous life.....as a toilet brush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont remember a previous life but that is a very cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast, let alone a previous life. I guess it's possible. I have read other accounts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    I hope your test went well :)What class?

    <3

    Moby

    ReplyDelete
  12. and how do new 'souls' get born?

    ReplyDelete
  13. those videos are fantastic, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this programme, it was very creepy, I can also vouch that the Angry lurker was a toilet brush in a previous life!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was a skeptic in a previous life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. im a very big skeptic, i dont believe any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm, not sure what to think just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love it!
    supporting
    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck with test :) that programme is weird in my opionion

    ReplyDelete
  20. hopefully he doesn't grow up to be a crazy serial killer /:C

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I had a past life, I bet I had an amazing rack. Guy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm not sure if I believe it, children often mix up reality and fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice ill look this over. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  24. I won't ever believe that psychic stuff... would make me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting...

    Checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. If I hit hard on head or if I happen to fall from flight of stairs , maybe I would remember my mom and dad from my prev 3 births as well.
    If only I have audience, I could let my imagination horse run wild.

    ReplyDelete
  27. crazy stuff....good luck on your test.

    following/supporting.

    limitfears.blogspot.com
    +
    wordslol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 100% should be made into a movie.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile