Friday, April 22, 2011

Can you guess who? 4/22 *Revealed*

If you noticed, Danny Trejo was in this picture too but this time with Jessica Alba and Robert Rodriguez! Both Danny and Jessica starred in the movie 'Machete', which is directed by Robert Rodriguez.


*None of you would notice but I had to Photoshop Robert Rodriguez's head because I took two photos with them and in one photo, I had closed my eyes but he hadn't and in the other one, he closed his eyes and I left mine open. But thankfully with my Photoshop experience, I was able to fix it and that is what you have above.

My eyes are closed!!

Robert Rodriguez's eyes are closed!!

20 comments:

  1. I can't say I'm not a little jealous. But then again, you probably didn't get in Jessica Alba's pants......you didn't, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude how do you get these pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dudemeister: BRO I WISH!!!

    @Alphalpha:My dad is a movie critic and I go with him to the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so funny how your eyes closed and his eyes closed in different pictures! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. me rite!me rite!Whatz my score dude?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @meandmythinkingcap: Over 9000!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when people blink in pictures ;_____;

    ReplyDelete
  8. of all the times to blink right?! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, this is an excellent idea for a feature! Speaking of blinking, here's a challenge for you Sir. KickingRocks...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmzcKXsllWs

    Watch all 2:07 if that video without falling in Latina Love. It's a well known scientific fact that inside the heart of every man is a Latin mistress...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aaron M. Gipson: I saw the video and yeah I failed...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Aaron M. Gipson: But honestly, she looks way better in person!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's been in my top three dream chicks since Dark Angel. Not sour grapes, but alot of the women down here look just as good, if not better though. Reason #42 for staying here so long I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got 2 out of 3 without googling, should have got Alba as I had actually seen the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmao i love that you had to photoshop his head ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha thats genius, two poor photos becomes one really amazing one.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile