Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can you guess who? 4/21 *Revealed*

It was Danny Trejo but if you said MACHETE, that's acceptable! He has been in so many movies and in almost all of Robert Rodriguez' films. He is Robert Rodriguez' favorite actor like Johnny Depp is to Tim Burton. When I went to the hotel to interview him, I was in the lobby with my dad and someone was coming towards us and my dad didn't have his glasses on, but when that person got closer, my dad yelled out "MACHETE!!!" and then that person smiles and says "Yeah!" and it was Danny Trejo.
Machete Don't Text

12 comments:

  1. You have a very interesting life..enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn man, how do you keep meeting these people?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aaron M. Gipson: My dad is a movie critic.

    @AllenTesch: Yeah he is definitely a cool guy, he is very nice, you wouldn't think that a tough guy like him would be so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it's the man himself, Machete!!! I need to watch that movie asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still don't know who that is lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of good movies under that mans belt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got it! :D Cheers for the blog idea btw! I've put it into action, check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile