Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can you guess who? 4/20 *Revealed*

You could still see my shirt if your squinted! The shirt is the Transformers logo and the poster is of the movie, Disturbia. It was Shia La Beouf!! When I met him, he said that his name(Shia) in Hebrew means 'Gift of God' and his last name means 'The Beef'. Put that together and you get 'Thank God for the Beef'!

When he first saw me, he said "Nice shirt!" and this was before the first Transformers movie came out and it was a coincidence because I hadn't planned to wear this shirt on purpose!



And thats another photo with him and my dad.

18 comments:

  1. It's that guy that goes n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you say he is your twin, I would totally buy tht

    ReplyDelete
  3. The transformers shirt should have given it away! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zombie: A 'dead' give away! Get it?? hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh shia laadoucheee
    that, or your made a visit to the wax museum haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like that dude if he didn't ruin the last Indiana Jones flick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha at least i got the transformer part right

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay nice, you have met a famous actor:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank god for beef indeed...awh I kinda wanna put you in ma pocket :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!!!

    I nailed it :)

    This is a lot of fun!

    You should read about Mobys Latest Purchase if you have some free time. I am a very dedicated follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile