Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can you guess who? 4/19

So this week is gonna be a little tough for me. I have been studying so much to get ready for next weeks final math test. Anyway I'll make my blog simple until that math test is out of my way and out of my life so I can graduate and leave college already. I will still do my random posts but only if I have time. It's gonna be a long two weeks....


I did something like this on an older post, were I took a picture with a celebrity and I blurred out the face and now you have to guess who it is. I will un-blur the face on the following post.


A hint: Shake and Bake! (don't Google this cheaters!!!!! lol)


You have 12 hours to guess....GO!!

19 comments:

  1. Not a clue and good luck with the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Will Ferelll..I cheated if I am rite, if I am not i couldnt cheat rite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea he does look like will ferrel, but I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the comments lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will ferrel! AKA Ricky Bobby! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know man, who that could be. But good luck on your math test, I failed last semester:( What is your math about? I had chisquare, t-tests etc. Fucking hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not going to cheat, ill just say it. i got no clue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even before reading the comments, I was going to guess will ferrell! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. will ferrel and his weird stomach dent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will Ferrell, or the other guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd go with Mr Ferrel...nice celeb meet
    I've only met Prince Charles...and he smelt a bit odd as I remember

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile