Saturday, April 23, 2011

100 posts!

I've blogged at least 100 posts and I guess this is an achievement that not that many bloggers accomplish due to giving up in this blogging business! Anyway, I'll continue with the 'Guess who' game on Monday. Also, I never mentioned that I have a twitter account and if you would like to follow me, I'll follow back: twitter.com/thegonzalo

A small recap of the most important things that happened this week are:

-I picked up my cap and gown for the graduation ceremony.

-I did a headstand and recited the poem 'When I Heard The Learnd Astronomer' by Walt Whitman for my Yoga class.

-I performed Macbeth Act II Scene II with my acting partner and we did it perfectly, without any mistakes or skipping a beat.

-I haven't touched my Xbox360 at all, due to all the studying.

-I trimmed by goatee and got somewhat of a hair cut(cut off the tips). I look like the thief from the Disney movie 'Tangled', but with a mustache.

-The movies I want to watch are just stacking on top of each other: (Hobo with a Shotgun, Kids, Blade Runner..etc) and I'm not going to watch any until after Finals week.

-Yesterday, I awoke solving a math problem in my sleep. Hopefully this is a sign that what I am studying is being stored in my memory and will be available for me to use during the test!


Have a great Saturday!

27 comments:

  1. good job I've got 98 posts :) and keep blogging
    and wow at things that happened to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100. Awh poor you not having toutched your xbox:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy...thatz an accomplished to-do/done list..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at 99 posts myself. Maybe I should do something special...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I'm at 40 posts... But it sounds like you had a great week man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hitting the 100 post mark! Heres to 100 more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work on the posts and achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats also, i remember kids, that movies fawked up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha congrats on all the achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post,
    Ill give you a cheezburger friend.
    Hope everyone supports this blog as well.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't touched my Xbox either... being busy sucks. Sounds like you accomplished a lot, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the 100! hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. 100 posts! That's a great achievement, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Busy week it seems :O
    yay for 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, I don't have the time to post things all the time anymore. I'm so glad you got around to posting 100 things :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. Math problem in your sleep? Isn't that a sign of impending insanity?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grats on the 100 mark bro, keep it up ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep going man, I just found you and I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on 100 posts, that is an achievement. Good luck with your finals. It sure is better you than me! hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah 100 posts is a rare achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great achievement. May you have many more.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile