Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teachers

One more thing that The Night Falls pointed out is that some teachers also limited going to the bathrooms 3 times a month. 

Who thought of this being a good idea?

Anyway on to the semi-new subject : TEACHERS

What I wonder is how the school board hires these teachers? Who's in charge? Do they do a mental check on them? Sometimes I think not, well most of the time I think not.

The asshole himself !!
There's this one teacher I had for math in high school, twice. His name was Mr. Chieng and he was an asshole chink! It wouldn't matter if you do all the work in the class right, he would still give you a C. He didn't care about you. Anyway this guy was an asshole( I will just call him asshole from now). He dressed like if he would buy used clothes at a garage sale or the salvation army and he would end up looking like a gay sailor. He was also a very rude person. In high school, some teacher are sympathetic and let you turn in work late, but this guy was like no thank you I've already got enough toilet paper. 

You know how some kids fall asleep in class? This asshole would get a cowbell and start making noise right next to your head, or even worst, grab a text book and just bang it on the desk next to you! 

He also would say that he used to be a doctor in Cuba, but he killed someone and thats why he became a math teacher.

Also he said that he has a big lawn and he doesn't like to mow it so he bought a donkey to eat the grass. The donkey did a good job that he decided to buy another one and now he has like 7 donkeys! That was probably the only math related thing I ever learned from him. 

Donkey + Donkey= 7 Donkeys, thanks.....

15 comments:

  1. Some teachers become legendary assholes, I still remember a Mr. Murphy from 29 years ago, an incredible abortion bucket escapee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a strong blatter, never went out during class.

    No problem for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I definitely had some teachers that seemed to take pleasure in being as strict as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "a gay sailor" Hahahaha I don't know why that's so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a teacher who used to be a ref in the NHL. He just sat there all day depressed because he left all that for a woman and a teaching career.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the teachers that annoyed me were female. I don't really remember having a problem with any male teachers. *huh*...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. he honestly even looks lke one :C

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find the term "Chink" offensive... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Shutterbug: Sorry if you find the term offensive =( not all Asian people are chinks...only the asshole ones and I'm pretty sure your not an asshole =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teachers are a strange breed, that's for sure. We had one in high school that only wore polyester...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teachers: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some teachers are weird really like the funny ones

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kicking rocks that was uncalled for I'm Asian and I find that pretty offensive! j/k ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those who can't, teach...

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile