Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teachers & Bathrooms

Remember when you used to go to school and you had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom? Now what bullshit is that? What if you the teacher said no and you really had to go?

A good sketch of the incident.

Well when I was young, this was 2nd grade and the bathroom would be right inside the class, I would ask if I could go and the teacher said no to me once and that's all it took for me to become a nuisance. One day when she let me use it, I went in there and pissed all over the floor, on the toilet paper and everything. I came out washed my hands and went back to my seat. Then a couple of minutes later is was lunch time. As we go to lunch I see the bathrooms window is open (a little window on the top to let air in) and there are people outside cleaning the walls with a hose. When we come back from lunch, to my surprise, the teacher is mad at everyone and punishes the whole class by making them stand up and face the wall. Now after 10 minutes of standing up against a wall, kids start to cry saying it wasn't me and so forth. After 30 minutes, I don't remember how well this happened but someone mentioned to the teacher that the little window was open and that when they were cleaning the walls, water got inside by the window and that's what wet everything. I then remember everything was alright and the teacher was drying the bathroom and throwing away the wet toilet paper(with her hands, yeah she touched my piss). That should teach teachers to let kids take a piss, if not they end up cleaning piss and touching it too.....

27 comments:

  1. You were what teachers call a git.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta show teachers who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny story. and for the record, calvin never peed on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never asked my teacher that. the may wanted it that way but honestly, if i need to piss i take a fkkin piss and not ask for permission to go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your kids to ask the teacher to use the bathroom. If they refuse twice, the kid should ignore the teacher and go anyway. Tell your child that if the teacher is pissed, to complain to you instead.

    fucking teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that's awesome.
    It was always dumb when teachers wouldn't let people go to the restroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to wash my hands once. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO! I bet your face looked just like that when you were doing the act as well! Did the teacher apologize to you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol that pic is pretty related

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha wow she didn't smell it?

    dammmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't touch someone else's pee... that's just gross!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sometimes a man gotta do what he gotta do

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never understood the bathroom restrictions, of all the things they hold over your head in school, I think they could let the bathroom slide.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i did that once too. i took a piss on the class florr because the idiot teacher didnt let me go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alas I too can relate to that piss story. Though I ain't saying why.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I think EVERYONE can relate to this story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think you may have pissed people off :O

    ReplyDelete
  18. While disgusting, I have to give you props for having enough ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an asshole teacher that would be, not letting you go to the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha, that's hilarious. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i once left the classroom even tho the teacher said no to my request

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile