Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I was walking down the street....

....eating my animal crackers when out of nowhere I'm getting chased by members of the organization PETA, who were protesting in front of a fish bait store. 





I ran and ran, throwing the animal crackers on the floor, slowing them down as they stopped to pick them up. I ran for about half a mile and hid in an alley. As I had thought this chase was over, I was wrong. I had walked into a dog fight. There you see me running away from two pit bulls and what looked to be a football player! So I ran towards the PETA members who are still picking up the crumbs of the animal crackers I had tossed and as I run by I had remembered that I still had a Slim Jim in my pocket, so I place the Slim Jim in one of the PETA members' back pockets so the pit bulls get distracted and go after them. The plan had worked too well! The pit bulls were mutilating the PETA members as they did not fight back to achieve their goal. The football player stayed and watched the fight and began betting with other people who were passing by.

As I'm walking back home all tired and sweaty, I see a SWAT van race to the opposite direction of me and I looked surprised to see it, though I knew were it was going... I knew this wasn't going to end pretty and I thought to myself, all this could have been avoided if I stayed home that day.



Moral of the story: DON'T EAT ANIMAL CRACKERS OUTSIDE!

*I had an Imagination binge and that's how I came up with this!

21 comments:

  1. That's some imagination binge you had there but funny:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't put it past PETA to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this on the news LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. kicking the rocks!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post :)

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait did this really happen? seems like a clip from a comedy movie. but nonetheless this is so hilarious and ironic. getting hurt by something your protect so much, who knows maybe a metaphor to not raise kids lol nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this could so totally happen. i can literally imagine this one happening just down the street

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny, sounds like the animal crackers could have had some highly illegal ingredients added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Hoists flagon of mead in honor of his intrepid young friend*

    Keep living your life EXACTLY as you are now, my friend. You will have no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love animal crackers! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...PETA taking offence to animal exploitation in the biscuit business - class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, and here I've just been drinking beer all this time to achieve these kinds of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Animal crackers always lead to trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile