Friday, March 25, 2011

The Roach is in the bag....

...and the bag's in the river!

It's a pretty big roach!
About two days ago I was in my bathroom and I hear something fall on the top of my roof where the lights are. Turns out that a cockroach fell from the pipes to the plastic board panels that go in front of the lights. So for the past two days I've seen that cockroach twitch around because it landed on its back and it can't flip over. I don't want to take off the plastic panel because I want it to die first (PETA is gonna be on my ass for sure on this one, especially after the animal crackers incident). So now every time I go in to my bathroom, I knock on it to see if it's still alive. If I tap on the panel and it starts to twitch, that means it was sleeping and I woke it up.

So now I will want all of you to try and estimate how long this cockroach will live for.

A day, a week, a month??? Will he live longer than Muammar Gaddafi? Are they related??

They're probably cousins....

Anyway, go ahead and vote on the new poll and see by the time of it's death, if you were right!

19 comments:

  1. Becareful if there is one cockroach, there will be a lot more. I think it will survive much longer than 1 month. Have voted on your poll too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted on your poll, did it quickly because I PETA on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cockroach will live no more then a week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, why would anyone keep a cockroach alive? I would just kill it. cockroaches are so gross!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should make him into one of those robo-roaches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch, when that one finally dies you'll remove the panel to throw it out and like a dozen more will fall down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say 2 weeks, because that's how long it would take to starve to death (give or take a day). But it sure won't suffocate. You should see the size of the ones down here...and they fly....at you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck PETA, that thing needs to get dead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should make a video of the progress. Put it on youtube and let PETA see your experiment. You'll be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it will outlive us all in the event of a nuclear fallout. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate insects.. They're so gross..
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kill em! lol nah roaches are bad man!

    ReplyDelete
  14. roaches taste good fried, with a homemade salsa and plenty of salt. :]

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile