Thursday, March 31, 2011

People and their small cars..

Something that really annoys me at my job is when a customers buys like 4 or 5 big boxes, stroller, cribs etc, and then I have to take their stuff to their car and their car is something like this:
"The Ladies will love this!"

When this happens, most of the time, I have to play Tetris with the boxes and their trunk. I have to move the boxes around so they all fit. I fit like 4 in and then the last one doesn't fit and they don't have space in the passenger seat because they decided to bring Grandma. Next time leave Grandma at home. This ain't no picnic! Usually when this happens I do get tipped because I guess the customer sees my frustration and I begin to sweat out there in the hot sun playing Tetris and all. I never thought I would get paid to play Tetris though..... This video below is a good example of what I mean. (It's in Spanish but just watch it)


19 comments:

  1. My wife always goes to walmart and buys huge stuff like a chair or a queen sized bed and trys fitting it in are car. I own a 95 Honda accord it ain't fitting sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does suck when people have small cars like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tetris reference, would be exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But..but... I want a mini cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I used to work at a food mart and had to bring stuff out to customers cars. I dealt with this all the time too. :( People are so retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i remember that simpsons episode :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I once tried to load a bunch of office equipment into a Miata one time. Hilarity and threats of lawsuits ensued...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My McCarthyist grandma once chastised me for playing Tetris as a kid. She thought it was communist. I tricked her into voting for a weed legalization initiative a while back, so I figure we're even now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know that car taxes in japan is based on the length of the car, so a lot of japanese cars are not long in size..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I can understand why that would make you not like small cars, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sold my big car a couple of years ago, It was great you could fit sooooo much shit in it, now I have to pay and get things delivered and that really pi$$es me off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That guy smokes a pipe. He's ok in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i get annoyed when people dont think ahead, very annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha playing tetris to fit the boxes. so cool!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile