Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One and a Half Men

You've probably heard about the cancellation of the show, Two and a Half Men because of Charlie Sheen's eradicable behaviour. I occasionally turn on the TV and watch it, it's not a bad show but it's also not a show that I would keep up with.

If I were the producer of the show and Charlie Sheen would ask for what, $3 million per episode, I would clearly tell him to leave the building and go back to his whore house. First of all, he's not that great. All he does is have sex with women by the hundreds(on the show). The producers can simple A. Kill his character like they did in Scary Movie 4 or B. Kill his character. End of story. Then they can find another actor, possible better, to take his place. But in the end, I just don't give a fuck about Charlie Sheen.

13 comments:

  1. I must admit I used to watch it more regulary but the last couple of series got to me and I stopped watching unless there was nothing else on, poor Charlie what a dolt, he did a Mel Gibson big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Two and a half men :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen it, Charlies been in a few good films over the years,the idiot, but he's the lifestyle any single man would die for, and he may!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome............prefect timing..u rock dude..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never liked that show anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so much^^ Great movie! Hopefully there will be another one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL if Charlie Sheen died like that in two and a Half Men I think I'll die of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie Sheen is getting way too much media attention, especially when there are more important news happening around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never really watch the show, dont think its funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just showing my support by stopping by. That's really awesome btw.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile