Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm fried and burnt with....

...math! So todays blog will be a little bit different. I'll be talking about one of my favourite television shows.

The show, Breaking Bad, is about a 50 year old High School Chemistry teacher called Walter H. White from Albuquerque, New Mexico . He has a son with Cerebral Palsy and a wife who is pregnant with an unplanned baby. He recently finds out he has terminal lung cancer after taking some medical exams because he had fainted from coughing too much at his second job, a car wash. His wife's sister is married to a DEA agent and one day after showing interest in a drug bust he had seen on t.v., the DEA agent, his brother-in-law, takes him to a huge Methanphetamine bust. While waiting in the car, he sees an old student of his, sneaking into his car and getting away. Walt figures out that his old student is producing and selling Meth and the next day he shows up to his students house and makes him an offer he can't refuse: Partner up with him, or turn him in. This is were it all starts. From this moment on, everything will change. Before Walter dies from his cancer, he wants to leave his family with enough money to live for the rest of their lives, without them knowing how and where he got it from. Will his wife find out? Will the DEA agent find out? Will the Mexican Cartel like this?

Check out the Pilot episode for free and then decide whether you'll want to find out for yourself!

For this link below, wait for the ad in the middle to say (close ad) then click it to begin watching.
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/zshare.php?id=741065025d4479b1

For U.S only: (it's also free)
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B0012QTT4O/ref=pd_vodsm_B0012QTT4O+

Minisode of Pilot:

Remember, it's the just the Pilot Episode, give the show a chance! It didn't get canceled for a reason, it's very good!

Enjoy and have a great Tuesday.

26 comments:

  1. Sorry, Iam unbable to watch the video in my country. But the story sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post BRO!!

    I wait on my blog!!

    $upporting

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog.
    +followed

    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tip, i'll check out this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched this when it came out, its not bad and worth a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite shows that's on right now.

    Breaking Bad + Weeds = I feel like a druggie after watching them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im fugg'n Dieing for Season 4 to start. This show is Epic. Heisenberg is my homeboy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to watch this show, maybe I'll get around to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be sure to check out the series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of those series that I really need to watch one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not seen this one, I'll look out for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. one of the best shows on tv. hal from malcom is really takes the cake here! drama science and blood? really siick show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Breaking Bad. They should be starting a new season soon, no?

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the info.great one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Watched the first episode and it was awesome. I should start watching the rest and Bryan Cranston has to be one the best actors ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice one, thanks for recommending it

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one looks nice. It's already on my list of series I'll give a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll have to check this out - not heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  20. never heard of the show before. Might check it out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. i get curious about this, I check this out...

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just plain awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds neat! Come check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Breaking Bad is a great show, to be honest. Not one of my favourites, though.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile