Sunday, March 6, 2011

I beat Dead Space!

It was a hell of a game! So much fun and now I'm playing it a second round to get the rest of the weapons upgraded and to get the last suit. When I'm done with that, I'll attempt to try and beat it in it's hardest difficulty! While on it's hardest difficulty, you may only save the game 3 times and if you die you have to start from the beginning of the level! So this is insanely hard and I must save the game in intervals of 4 levels per save due to the fact that there are 12 levels!


Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours?



Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. I need to get this game. It's #3 on my list once I get a PC built that is less than 10 years old. Until then, good luck! And post some screenshots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Space is amazing! Good luck on the 2nd run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you beat it insanely fast. Are you goign to get deadspace 2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yeah I getting Dead Space 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, I never could quite get the hardest difficulty, hope to get DS2 soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!

    You've made great progress by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile