Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to be a successful....

Hitman!

Being a Hitman is not the difficult, especially if you've had training.

Yeah, nobody will notice, get it? No-body!?

  1. Never get caught: Always be aware of your surroundings and always have a plan B, this means kill everyone!                    
  2. Use lighting to your advantage: Always move around in dark areas. If lights are one, find a way to turn them off, this means shoot the lights off!
  3. Notice distinct behaviors: People tend to do things in a pattern. Make your move when they are in the process, this means kill them while they are taking a shit!
  4. Throw money on the floor: It always distracts Jewish people.
  5. Change your appearance: It helps so people won't notice the barcode on the back of your head.
  6. Hide the bodies: So no one finds them!



Try to get some one else to get blamed for the kills!

Here's your toast!
*Play Hitman:Blood Money, push people into shark tanks =)

16 comments:

  1. Very good and a brilliant game even when you use stealth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was best in that game, I'm already a top notch Hitman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never played the game, but Hitman is one serious cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if I don't want to be a hitman?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, what if I don't want to be a hitman?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. want to play this!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome game!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't want to be a Hitman, you can be the hit =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6. is so true .. you can't just pew pew someone and be like "nah that's not my job"

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post. looking forward to reading your next one

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome game series...lol'd at number 4

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really tried to get into this game, but for some reason it never really appealed to me. The movie wasn't much better...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still need to play this game

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol, I love the money throwing comment. Makes me laugh in assassin's creed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I played the first Hitman a long time ago, but I haven't played any of the others.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile