Monday, March 7, 2011

eBAY

So yesterday, around the night, I'm bidding on eBay for the first time because I saw this cool item and it only had one bid so I said, hey why not and it's cheap. So as I place my bid, right away it said I was over bid! So I tried 2 more times and I was still getting over bid! WTF!! Anyway now I play the waiting game to see if I can bid at the last second and still win that item since it is still fairly cheap. If I win the item, I will show you all pictures of it when and if I get it. I'll keep you updated on the next post. If you want try and guess what the item is and I'll feature your blog in on of my future posts if you get it right!

STOP OVERBIDDING ME!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ebay can certainly be annoying sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pamela anderson poster, I had another suggestion in mind but I kept it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ebay makes me rage sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. An autographed picture of Betty White?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had the patience for ebay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm...Japanese Nintendo 3DS?

    I remember when old Ebay, you would have to physically stay on the computer until the last minute to outbid anyone haha. now it's all automatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ebay is fun!! You can get some really good deals, but you have to be careful. Some people sell knockoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Use an eBay sniper to sneak in a bid at the last second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eBay is frustrating for a multitude of reasons, PayPal being one of them...

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile