Friday, March 4, 2011

Dead Space

I recently got the game on Monday and I seriously have not stopped playing it. It's an epic game! The game came out in 2008 but at that time I didn't have an Xbox360, so I didn't pay attention to all the new games coming out. But now that I have one, I'm getting all the good old games and playing them all.

Seriously, who doesn't love dismembering aliens' limbs?
It reminds me so much of Half-Life, the aliens remind me of head crabs and such. And it's soo gory! I usually don't like dying in video games but in this game, I enjoy watching the main character get ripped to shreds by anything!

I hope all of you enjoy your Friday! I know I will!

11 comments:

  1. Good game on the PS3 aswell and the sequel is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good on you man. The sequel is supposed to be even better so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played dead space 2 and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played the Dead Space 2 demo and thought it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sick game - looks cool, keep us posted on your rogress bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shooting the head off wont kill the aliens...but shooting limbs off will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dead Space was crazy, glad you're having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile