Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bathrooms and Teachers Part 2

OK, aside from that experience, that wasn't the last time this sort of issue popped up in my school experience. Let's move forward in time from this story to high school.

You still have to ask for permission! WTF! What happened to learning how to become mature? Oh wait, (looks at bathrooms floors) yeah, they still piss on the floor. Anyway, I had totally passed that phase and that was the only time I had ever done that, on purpose.

Here in high school you have to ask the teacher for permission and then she/he has to give you a hall pass. Many teachers have their method of making hall passes. Whether it's an official yellow looking paper signed by the teacher, or some sort of big item, like a Viking helmet so it won't get lost. I still find it ridiculous and a waste of time when they do this. What does that little paper or miscellaneous object mean?

It means that you are either going to take a piss, or take a shit, or drink some water, or walk around the school away from class. So as long as a hall-pass monitor, or security sees you with either thing, it's OK.

Fucking retards.......
Typical High School person.

Some teachers recycle those little papers or items and we all know how hygienic high school students are: *Go to bathrooms and walk out, then give back hall pass with residue of piss or/and shit or/and cum(yes, there are chronic masturbators in high school) hands.*

I'm glad those days are over. In college it's more like walks out door, goes to bathroom, washes hands *no soap* walk back to class hand sanitizer.

But still some people don't wash their hands. Check out this blog and post about the sole experience of washing hands, in Idaho:
My Own Private Idaho

20 comments:

  1. we never had hall monitors so you could just go do whatever the hell you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always carry a bar of soap in my pocket. In case there is no soap in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same in my school in Ireland, no hall monitors just screaming mad christian brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated when certain teachers would limited the bathroom pass 3 times month! You know who I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreee!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how people can go without washing their hands, it just seems wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm pretty uptight about that actually. I hate thinking about what other people do in the bathroom I am occupying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As anything, its always about responsibility. Even in the bathroom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. High schools? They seriously have this system? I didn't believe at first you were talking about anything but elementary schools! A viking helmet when I want to pee? Please expel me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They did that in your highschool? I know some of my highschool teachers did that but with most you could just get up and leave. If anything, you could say, I'm off the the bathroom just so the teacher knows.

    We also didn't have class monitors, since a lot of people didn't have class in certain periods. But then again, I went to a really big school so...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My highschool didnt have hall monitors. Also, the only bathroom they let the students use was the one all the way down stairs, so if you got to use the bathroom you could waste 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo! Thanks for the shout out, man.

    People if you go to my post, read the comments. It's not just a dude thing. Both males and females are guilty of this. Maybe not EQUALLY guilty, but guilty nonetheless.

    And dude, I lol'd at the viking helmet. That's what my geometry teacher used. I'd only go to the bathroom when I was in his class, and I'd roam the halls in my badass vike helmet, pillaging poor freshmen...

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bachelor frog picture, I do it. Ashamed now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never had hall monitors in my school. If you had to go, you just went. No one cared.

    Besides, it's not like any of that junk ever stopped kids from ditching class.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what about.

    take piss

    pull pants all the way down to ankles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. People are afraid that kids will just abuse this freedom to skip class all day or something.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I once caught one of my highschool's security guards doing a line of coke in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very funny, You need to beware of thoses chronic masterbaters. LOL you got yourself a follow keep it uo man.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile