Friday, February 11, 2011

Wigley the Hutt

Today I'm passing the word out on a great stop-motion animator from YouTube. His name is Hutt Wigley. You can tell he loves this hobby so much because he puts so much effort into his work that it keeps getting better all the time. He loves making animations of Indiana Jones, Star Wars and he has even come up with his own ideas! He recently made a spoof of the Volkswagen Darth Vader commercial the aired during the super bowl.








Here are some of my favorites that he has made during the years:

23 comments:

  1. Those are funny. Must take some time to set up these stop-motion movies altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long it takes to make one that's just a minute long. These were great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG some of these are so funny I pee'd a little!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think people these days realize how much work goes into stop animation. You have to cut so many clips and trim down the screenshots. its a really painstaking job. good stuff man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive! Stop motion takes a lot of time and dedication

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hutt Wigley is effing hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me a bit of arby and the chief.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this guy seems talented, stop motion is very underrated these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny dude - just plain funny

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this are awesome, gonna sub! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, I love the darth vader one. "squeeze squeeze". I'll check out more of his stuff later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite good, I think I've seen better stop motion though. These are funny

    Followed

    ReplyDelete
  14. gunna follow just incase u get some more vids up about this haha

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile