Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something that really annoys me......

The things customers do sometimes really annoy me. Some customers buy one little thing and they put it in the cart and they take the cart outside with them instead of grabbing the bag and leaving the cart in the store. They don't have ANY consideration for the person that has to go outside to the scorching sun and humidity and pick up the carts! That's not all, they also decide to empty out the trash they have in their cars into the carts! So when I go out and get them, I find all sorts of shit. Newspapers, cardboard boxes, fast food cups and diapers to say the least...

Be considerate people! Think of others!

Why don't they take their 'shit' out of the carts??

15 comments:

  1. It grinds my balls when they do that also dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo BRO!!

    I went here today!!!

    $upporting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I bet you did the same before you worked

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate those people! And most other kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know exactly what you mean. especially since my first job was at a grocery store

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tip on the new mobile trashcan... j/k :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!

    Followed and will support daily!
    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally agree bro - I remember having a part time job having to collect trolleys :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude that sucks. Though be thankful there are no severed heads.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why would you need a whole cart for one freaking thing!? Good post, you have my support.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to say that not everything considers stuff like this. If we all did, we wouldn't have need for grocery workers to be outside ever. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes people need to not act like everyone is their mother

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile