Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Self Made Joke

If you are religious, discretion is advised, I don't want to offend anyone. This is a joke a came up with while I was working. Keep in mind I do stand up for 8 hours and greet people and my mind seems to go around thinking random thoughts. Tell me what you think!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A man invites his friend to his house. Once there he introduces him around, it is a big house. They get to the study and it has a huge book shelf.

The owner says, "These are my science fiction novels."

His friend asks him, "Why is the Bible next to Star Wars?"

The owner responds, "I couldn't find anything between the B and S."



"I couldn't find anything between the B and S."

9 comments:

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile