Thursday, February 3, 2011

Public Restrooms

We all have to agree with this. Going to a public restroom is not fun. It's ALWAYS dirty, unless we are talking about a Hotel. But if you go to a school or college or even work, the restrooms are atrocious! Shit on the floor, shit on the seat, even shit on the walls! What happened to the person before? Did they actually rub their shit on the wall or what? I understand that you can sometimes get drops on the seat, but at least clean it! If these people animals would behave like this in their homes, we wouldn't be going over to watch a game or have a great time. One day I went to the public restroom of my college and did my business and as I was washing my hands, I hear snickering and I turn around and I see two guys walk out of a stall, together. I was repulsed! I tried to tell myself, "They were doing drugs, just drugs..". But we all know that wasn't it.... they were totally rubbing shit on the walls! WTF!!

This is clean compared to the ones in college.

Obviously we all have our own public restrooms stories and I would all like you to share one as a comment!

16 comments:

  1. I remember when I went to Catholic school my idiot class mates thought it was funny to run in the washroom and pee all over the floor.. The janitor had to get there at 4:30 am every day to clean up after them, he didn't think it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mate of mine worked in this club and he says that women make a much bigger mess. Like, feces on the wall, tampons everywhere... Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tampons!? I could imagine! I thought their bathrooms were cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my home bathroom, kidding ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to avoid public restrooms for exactly this reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds worse than the toilets you get at festivals! not good bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm my school's washroom is always clean. On the other hand, my roommates leave pubes on the toilet seat all the time and don't clean them up. It's almost like they purposely sprinkle pubes after they take a dump. Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who needs to clean? It's a waste of time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When i was a bouncer in a nightclub many years ago the toilets at an end of a shift were vile with used condoms, drug remnants, underwear, syringes, urine and faeces and that was just the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rubbing shit on walls seems pretty common these days :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember at my job in winn-dixie me and my friend would flip coins or rockpaperscissors for not doing bathroom duty. I would mostly win (thank god) one time there were pants in the stall. like someone just left shitted pants in there, couldnt throw it away in the garbage can or anything like that. He also left a shit hand print, like something you would see during an exorcism, except you know, bloody, not shitty,

    And what does my brother find in the public bathroom? A brand new PSP attached to a charger. Go figure, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a man shitting in a very open, very obvious alley way... squatting, pants round ankles, palms against the wall, strain apparent on his face. Foul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I worked at a call center and for 2 months at least twice a week someone would paint a stall with shit. They even had a $100 reward for anyone who could give them some information on the shitty bandit. Some people are messed

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile