Saturday, February 26, 2011

Inglourious Basterds: Live Play, Italian Scene

This is about a year and a couple of months old. It was the final project for my theater appreciation class and we had to perform a scene from a play, TV show or movie. We ended up picking Inglourious Basterds! This movie had recently come out not that long ago, so it was fresh. I play Enzo Gorlami in the white tux and this was my first time acting on stage, in front of people. We got the costumes, props and we learned the lines from a rough draft script we found on the internet and this was the result:



A few days after posting this video on Youtube, I noticed someone commented that they found this video on Eli Roth's Twitter. Eli Roth is in the actual movie so I went to check and it was true! He actually saw this video and liked it so much he tweeted it!

11 comments:

  1. Good acting for your first time. I liked that film a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very nice! well done!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty good, loved this part in the movie. cool that it was tweeted by eli roth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, nice. Good semi-circle, NEVER turn your back to the audience! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. !!Hello man !!!

    Cool post!!


    nice weekend BRO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching plays. I wish everybody else did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool bro - a good performance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take the whitetux-Bradd Pitt as u.Am I right? I had been thinking for a while to open a twitter account,now I can blame u :) Congrats on the honor!

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile