Tuesday, February 8, 2011

IF there is an apocalyspe in 2012.......

..what would you like to happen?

Would you want there to be zombies? How about an alien invasion? Or something like in the Bible like a plague or a great flood?

If I were able to choose it, I would choose the Zombie Apocalypse. First of all killing zombies would be fun and I think we would survive this better than aliens invading us.

Obviously the first thing that would happen is people are gonna find out and then go on Facebook, Twitter, etc and just write about it. You gotta be prepared! Get a baseball bat or something and have it sitting at your doorstep. But how would this outbreak spread. Hopefully the government isn't making some sort of serum to make this come true.









The most believable apocalypse would have to be the Alien invasion. I mean look how many photos and videos there are of UFOs and stuff like that. This video was recently shot in Jerusalem and from different angles!




So what do you think is going to be this 'Apocalypse' we have been hearing about since the creation of Earth?

18 comments:

  1. defiantly want zombies!

    I think most people have a plan if zombies attack

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves zombies =] I know what I'd do in a zombie attack but an alien invasion is too unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen that video recently, interesting to say the least.

    U Laugh U Lose
    http://ulaughulose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both movies and games zombies

    RESPECT MAN

    supporting

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, i hope that's not what happens to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. zombies. Good God I can't wait for the zombie invasion. ZOMBIES!!! of course, I would probably die, but it would totally be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd totally be psyched for an apocalypse, as long as I survive lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. fresh stuff in here!

    following and supporting
    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you know me you know it's got to be zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both ideas ahaha! both of them I have discussed with friends haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd go for some good old biblical end of the world stuff - fire and brimstone, demons vs angels...all hell breaking lose

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll order for thriller red dress and hope I still have power and batteries to play thriller and play with hard till I pass out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd say anything that wouldn't disrupt my DVR too much. Invasion or not I have shows to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just want things to change!!!!

    Followin yuh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. doubt it will be zombies, but would like something to happen. we need change. lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice blog!!!
    following!
    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile