Friday, February 18, 2011

And it's....


09/08/06




We'll some of you guess correctly! It is The Rock!
I've had several opportunities to meet him and this picture to the left is the first time I got to meet him. My dad had just interviewed him that same day and I couldn't go to the interview but The Rock told my dad that he was going to the red carpet premiere and if he sees him he would come to take a picture with me. So as we are waiting there in the crowd of people, The Rock finally enters and starts walking among the carpet towards the movie theater, passing us. I started to panic! But all of a sudden he turns around, sees my dad and comes towards us. Best photo opportunity ever!

01/18/10

Four years later, my dad was summoned to interview him once again(his fourth time). This time I was able to go! I remember when I first met him, I loved wrestling at that time, but not as much as it was when it was called WWF. The attitude era has to be the best. It was broken tables everywhere, people jumping from ladders, hell in a cell, old ladies giving birth to hands, you name it! Now it's meh... But he has come back for good supposedly..







So what do my followers think of wrestling nowadays? Too PG ? Not enough blood?

17 comments:

  1. Nice post!!!

    I wait on my blog!!!

    $upporting return favor BRO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stand it now, the last time I liked it was when Stone Cold and The Rock were there, I must admit I like the Rock and the success he has achieved since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my name was Dwayne I'd be calling myself the Rock, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're pretty damn lucky. I'm not a wrestling fan, but meeting The Rock is still a huge deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really cool that you met the rock. I used to watch wrestiling a few yeaers back but I don't watch it too much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like wresling because it's too scripted. On another note, The Rock is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow man, I wish I had met the Rock! And I'm also excited on him coming back, hopefully attitude comes back also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love both the pics. so cool. Both managed to maintain the angle in both photos more or less

    ReplyDelete
  9. The people's champ arm is humongous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool pics - the Rock is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool you had a chance to meet him. I too liked the Attitude era more than now. I don't really watch unless the Undertaker is on. They need to bring back Stone Cold, Mankind, Rock, etc. to get me back as a viewer, either that or get rid of the tools they have now!

    blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com
    androidnews4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh cool pics man! definitely following!

    thatssobro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile