Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Amazing Spiderman













































What do you think of the new costume for the reboot? I think its great! Looks as good as the other ones. If you pay close attention to the wrists, you can see the web shooters, meaning that this version of Spiderman will not get web abilities from the spider bite, but he will create this himself just like in the comics!!

From looking at the IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/, looks like the villains in this film might be (not sure yet), The Lizard, Venom, and Proto-Goblin? So this Proto Goblin will be the test subject of Norman Osborn? And lets hope they don't fuck up Venom..... again.... Remember, we still have to wait till 2012 to see this flick, so lets hope for the best and if it fails, remember we got The Dark Knight Rises that year as well and that movie can't go wrong!

So tell me what you think about the costume!

22 comments:

  1. Never liked Spiderman because of his attacks on The Punisher in the comics and because of Tobey Maguire, I don't think the new movie will change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye out for radioactive spiders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good but not better then the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it doesn't look silly. Quite acceptable, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't like the last set of films...hoping these will be better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he looks kind of darker, let's hope the film's a little darker, like the new Batman movies. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!!! I wait on my blog!!!

    $upporting BRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally, I like the costume. The web dispensers on his wrists are a good touch in my opinion. I just hope they don't mess this reboot up. I couldn't stand to watch another Spider-Man reboot five years from now.

    http://thepropulsionalgorithm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's hope that slimy douche from that 70's show isn't cast as venom again ugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it's the lizard. BTW...really cool costume!!! Ultimate Spidey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this, he has to be better than Maguire... the last outing was awful and the Venom character was atrocious. Here's to hoping for Batman (last two) quality movies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks awesome for sure, but still begs the question, where did he get it?

    Following/supporting.

    Limitfears.blogspot.com

    what's venom lookin like?

    ReplyDelete
  13. you dont they bring the guys who are breaking their bones in broadway plays of spiderman to play villian role.
    spidey is more american than captain america = see the colors in his costume:)
    Last spidey was too sentimental- all indian movie formula friend giving up his gal for his pal,amnesia and the hero is totally selfless too much drama in action movie -and that is code red for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this costume of spiderman. It's so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE.

    http://www.evanztories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always liked a man in uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BTW...I made you blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Costume looks pretty good, but I will withhold judgment until the movie comes out; Spidey 3 was just too much of a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile