Sunday, January 30, 2011

The REAL reason why Hitler chose the Swastika as a Symbol of Power.

So I was bored in my math class, not because I don't like it, but because I already know the material(Mayan Numeral and Hindu-Arabic numeral conversion). I just start doodling on a scrap piece of paper. As soon as I lay my pencil on the paper, my imagination starts running wild! I ended up drawing this:
Hitler in the form of a Swastika.

Yes, I came up with that. But it gets better. It has a historical back story to it.

So Hitler was trying to make a symbol of power he could use for the Nazis. He hired an artist by the name of Shitnzel Schroedenburg. He asked Shitnzel to draw one of his comrades marching with his head(Hitlers Head). He ended up drawing the image you see above. Hitler at first liked it, but thought that the head was in the way and asked the artist to remove it. Shitnzel without any hesitation, takes out his Mauser and shoots the comrade in the head and immediately draws this:
Comrade after his head was shot off by Shitnzel.

So then Hitler says "Nice painting bro!" and then he said it needed more red and shoots Shitnzel because he didn't like his last name. Hitler ends up finishing the painting and it looks a little something like this:

The finished painting by Hitler. (Shitnzel body is on the right.)

Many of you thought that Hitler originally got the idea of the swastika from an Indian Symbol, but with this evidence right here, that rules it out completely.

16 comments:

  1. I lol'ed really hard at the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the whole Indian symbol thing always seemed a bit stretched to me; this sounds legit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should rewrite this story into all the school history books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second photo looked like the old red dot mascot for 7up at first glance

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Swastika is Indian? I thought it was Sumerian. Probably both i guess

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! "Nice painting bro!"

    Follwing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post and it now all makes sense...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have quite the imagination, and a good sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool concept. i like the design process they've gone through.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile