Thursday, January 27, 2011

Public Transportation

Whether it's taking the bus or the subway, public transportation has always been there, even from the beginning of time. But it seems it hasn't improved in all these years! The bus driver is an asshole or the people on the bus smell, there is always something bad. Do they even clean the buses? No, they don't! Roaches spawn all over the bus, so you can't even fall asleep without having a roach crawl on you and lay its eggs in you mouth. Just the thought of that as I typed it made me gag. That is one of the reasons I don't take the bus anymore. Another reason are, BUMS!
FUCKING BUMS and BUS DRIVERS TOO!!!

 That's right homeless people. Yeah, they have certain rights which allow for them to ride the bus, but PLEASE, take a FUCKING SHOWER!!! Don't they realize they smell worst that urinated shit??? I mean my dogs shit smells better than that! One day I was on the bus and I was playing with my gameboy and all of a sudden, my breathing was interrupted. This smell was sooooooooooo bad, I was gagging. As I look up to see what was causing this horrible odor, I notice a BUM had just sat in front of me! The first thing that comes to my mind is, I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! But I was still far from my house! So I get up and walk to the front. That was a useless tactic because the BUM's smell had made a track from the front of the bus to the end of the bus like a Lightcycle in Tron leaves behind! So I decide to walk the mile. I was totally worth it, not having to suffer through that horrible smell of urinated shit that had been rubbed over him with rotten eggs and a hint of nutmeg and mushrooms. So that's how it is rding public transportation in real life. Now to go on how it is depicted on TV shows and in movies. On a certain TV show called 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia', the main female character is depicted riding a bus and it is fulll of people, so she has to stand. The guy in front of her, while standing, vomits on his shirt and smiles. THAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE! And if that doesn't happen, he will most likely hit on her! Also, on a recent movie that has caught the attention of many people, 'Black Swan' has a rather interesting scene where she is on the train and an old guy, probably crazy, starts making rude sexual gestures towards her. ALSO HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE! They shouldn't let people like that ride the bus, but now that I don't ride it and I don't give a shit about it anymore, they should keep ALL those people in the bus at ALL TIMES!

8 comments:

  1. I hate Public Transportation


    Following and supporting

    http://jomak412.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought that I had lousy public transportation.
    Walk. :D :P

    Following and supporting, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Public transportation is not bad at all. It depends where you live though. Bicycles are a great transportation alternative and they are gas free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where I used to Live (Oakland) taking the bus was like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets, you WERE going to get mugged or jumped

    ReplyDelete
  5. No public transportation where Im at. Following

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gonna be one of those bums on the bus smelling nasty. And then the irony will kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got myself a car and have never looked back on public transport.

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile