Saturday, January 29, 2011

How to make a Grilled Charlie

First of all, a Grilled Charlie is a special type of food first heard from the TV show, 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'. All you hear in the show is 'Cheese on the outside, Butter on the inside, Chocolate on the inside, Peanut butter on the outside."

So from that quote, you must imagine what they were eating!

Ingredients:
-A hotplate or a skillet.
-Two Slices of bread
-Butter
-Cheese (any type will work, I used provolone)
-Chocolate Syrup or Nutella
-Peanut butter

12 comments:

  1. was that you? that was awesome!
    following, keep up the good work.
    http://redisfred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!!!

    fallowing and supporting

    http://darkbogdanel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an interesting sandwhich... :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. i certainly hope you make a milksteak next time... i still don't think cheesy peanut butter a good sandwich make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. butter - cheese - nutella - peanut-butter

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wife makes me sammiches....you jelly?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds disgusting. I think I'm gonna make me one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is the perfect Sunday sandwich. BTW...made you new blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never tried it. I'll try to make one tomorrow. I have all the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really great tutorial, I think I'll be making one later :P

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile