Thursday, January 27, 2011

BUMS

You better hope Mr. Right shows up!
As a continuation from my old post, I now start on the topic of BUMS. They are making a mess of this city! All they do is ask for money and then waste it on beer, drugs or lotto tickets, and if they don't ask for anything and you offer them something, they go all ape shit on you and throw their feces at you like a monkey in a zoo. Also, I wouldn't sit on a bus bench if I were you. BUMS jack off on those benches while you're sleeping and they rub it all over the bench with newspaper( That's why sometimes it looks glossy clean). So there are some BUMS that walk around for no apparent reason,    ( <---this guy  is one of them). He never asks for anything, he sometimes has food because people give it to him but he is always walking......I've never seen him not walking. I've seen this guy right here since 1999. He hasn't changed a bit. But from he looks of things, he's a crazy ass mother fucker and he's been places. Look him in the eyes and tell me I'm right.








Then we got these type of BUMS that just stand in the street with a sign. It could say 'I need money', or 'Hungry'. But that's when (this guy------------>) comes in. Now that's one cool BUM. First of all he is being honest. Honest people get what they want. If I ever see this guy in the street, I would give him 5$ at least so he can enjoy his life a little.

17 comments:

  1. Oh, bums. Its a love/hate relationship with these guys. Followed.

    http://rhetoricrants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that shirt is freaking awesome. too bad only a bum could pull that off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hate on bums for living the life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. needs moar hilarious bums such as thse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's too bad we even have homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually remember a sign I saw once that made me laugh. It said "Ninjas killed my family. Need money for Kung Fu lessons."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dealt with a lot of bums when I worked security in an A&E department in Dublin and used to let some of them sit down the back especially in the winter if they behaved themselves but they were characters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get a t-shirt like that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to have an old tramp Ethel in my town,she used to hang around in the shops to keep warm, poor cow, but you could smell her in a shop as you walked in, she just stunk of piss and god knows what else....ah memories......

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bum I used to know and chat with used to be the CEO of a big firm in london - one day his wife left him, taking the kids, and he just though "what's the point" and became a bum. Which really p1ssed his wife off because all the houses got repossessed and she couldn't sue him because he had nothing left lol

    ReplyDelete

The Best Of Kicking Rocks

The Pile